8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

zzptichka

Member Bio
Reaction score
Nice pics! NEXT! Wonder what project will start next at Zibi...
Block 204 on the island is the only one with detailed plans.
Last update more than a year ago though: https://devapps.ottawa.ca/en/applications/D02-02-22-0040/details

1709912326971.png

There were also renderings for an office building with a grocery store on the corner of Laval and Laurier. But I doubt we'll see it up any time soon.

Glacial pace.

Last edited:
My uneducated guess is that Dream is focusing on the dig at LeBreton. Once the crane goes up over there, then they might start digging Block 204.

My uneducated guess is that Dream is focusing on the dig at LeBreton. Once the crane goes up over there, then they might start digging Block 204.
That's a good call. It's looking pretty close in height to the 25 floor one though. Did they do a height increase on this?

The corner lot on the Quebexican side might go before 204, they said that was one of their next projects recently. I would love to know what's cookin' there.

The corner lot on the Quebexican side might go before 204, they said that was one of their next projects recently. I would love to know what's cookin' there.
Really wish Gatineau had a proper DevApps website like Ottawa's.

If it's Block 7 you are referring to, the closest thing we have is Elema's website for possible renderings:

Whether or not it ends up like that, who knows? Those renderings have been around for a few years.

If it's Block 7 you are referring to, the closest thing we have is Elema's website for possible renderings:

Whether or not it ends up like that, who knows? Those renderings have been around for a few years.
Block 7 is approved but on pause until a tenant can be found for the offices. I think they're referring to the supposed residential tower at the corner of Eddy and Laurier, which has been mentioned as their next building going up on the Québec side.

Back