Status
Not open for further replies.

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
From what I am hearing and could be wrong, this site as well part of 60 Harbour St parking lot will be the New Bus Terminal home for GO Transit and other bus lines. The item was on Metrolinx agenda on Thursday, Sept 14 behind close doors

Getting buses in and out of this area is going to be a nightmare.

I know 45 Bays and 90 Harbour St were looked at also.

The bus bays will be underground with either office or condos above it.

New PATH to connect it to Union Station.

Yea that doesn't make any sense ...

There's no room on the air Canada site for anything - so do you mean the parking lot across the street ?

Ah I see you mentioned 60 Harbour as well ... maybe there will just be something underneath the air canada center but that lot will probably remain untouched - so the majority of it would belong in 60 harbour. Though this is supposedly what they just sold off unless this was part of the deal ?

Last edited:
Yeah, i doubt anything will be built at 40 Bay other than an underground path system connecting 60 Harbour to Union Station...
Anyways i feel that Big things are going down in this area...40, 45 Bay, 1 Yonge, 60, 85, 90, 120 Harbour.
The Westin Harbour Castle conference centre will be the only thing left to build over-top.

Unless they're planning to use the ACC's loading ramps as access to a terminal on the south side of the street. There's great access there on/off westbound Lake Shore, they'd just need to tunnel under Lake Shore.

I recall reading somewhere that they are considering moving it where union station is so it is one central transportation hub. Even did a survey on a rocket train from union to pearson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back