Thank you Legin.
There are quite a few furniture shops along that stretch. Did you get a chance to go into Urban Mode? They have some really nice stuff. They can do some custom pieces too. Anyway, good luck with shopping. Do let me know if you find any interesting shops. We still need to get coffee/side table. A storage/bench for the front foyer. Maybe a media console too.

no missed that one, will go back down when we get in to our place.

Everyone who bought in this condo might be happy to know that a major figure involved in the building of this project bought a unit here. Good vote of confidence I'd say.

Who may that Major Figure be?!

The AC were both working fine for my unit. We were lucky to have someone fix it in the afternoon (the one in the dining area hadn't been working for quite a while).

The "love seat" & dining chairs are finally gonna be delivered this Thurs morning!!! It's been a while since we sat on something decent. Next up, coffee table so we can put the cold ones down. Hopefully we can find something that can be picked up/delivered immediately.

Hope everyone survives the heat this week! Cheers for now!

We're in 2 weeks now and still waiting on some things for them to do. Just keep after them. When I see Kyle I remind him or send him emails. I think they hope you forget or stop asking. Don't forget to send in the 30 day Tarion Form if you want anything done including PDI items. It states 30 Days not one more or less. A lot of people forget to send it in. I am still finding things that I didn't notice before.

If you find things that you didn't notice on the PDI can they still be fixed? I noticed a chip in the kitchen floor tile last night.

there is the Tarion 30 days form you can fill out for any deficiencies that you missed at PDI

Ok thanks, will do that on the weekend before we move in.

I suggest you move in, take note of all the items you need/want fix. Fill out the 30day form & hand it to Kyle a couple of days before the 30day is up. He will fax the copy to Tarion as well as the builder. U will inevitably find more "little things" that you want fix during the 30days.

If you find things that you didn't notice on the PDI can they still be fixed? I noticed a chip in the kitchen floor tile last night.

Yes I have found many things and listed them in the 30 day list.
They still haven't fixed anything from the PDI, they are soooooo slow.
I have been trying to get one particular thing fixed and I was told the handyman was on vacation!
What a joke! A new building with 300 odd units and people moving in daily and they can't get someone to cover a vacationing
handyman. Truly humorous! Which is what I told Kyle.

Last edited:
I suggest you move in, take note of all the items you need/want fix. Fill out the 30day form & hand it to Kyle a couple of days before the 30day is up. He will fax the copy to Tarion as well as the builder. U will inevitably find more "little things" that you want fix during the 30days.

I would send the original to Tarion, and copy Kyle. If its not there with in the 30 days, they don't have to fix it.

Everyone who bought in this condo might be happy to know that a major figure involved in the building of this project bought a unit here. Good vote of confidence I'd say.

Major figure being someone other than a sales person.
And is that major figure going to live in the building? Or rent out unit like others?

I don't think anyone's had anything fixed yet...lol.

Anyone find that there's no A/C in the hallways anymore?

I dropped by for first time in a month and noticed some new deficiencies. I already filed my 30 day, however since then the laminate flooring is creeking and has become very spongy at the main entrance. The carpet in the bedroom is bunching up. The baseboards and trim have become unglued from the wall in several places. Air conditioning is not working very well. Anyone else having similar issues? If so, are they getting resolved?

I got my keys in April and filed my 30 day 15 days after getting my keys. The items on the 30 day have not been looked after to date.

Yes we noticed the hallways were hot today jaybee. popped over to move a few small things over before the big move tomorrow, nothing on our PDI has been fixed yet, apart from minor paint touch ups, the shower is the main thing, they had to fix something and had to take of some tiles, have since re tiled, but no grout, so I guess we will be the smelly people in the building...grrrrrrrr. they are sooooooooooo slow. and now our toilet leaks from the cistern when flushing, I wonder how long that will take to fix? maybe when it leaks downstairs.......we are excited to move into 500, but wish they were a bit quicker fixing things.

Back