News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I looked at this building years ago felt it was dated and not that well maintained - just my general impression - though the apartment units themselves were quite large. Are the planning or have they done interior updgrades to the common areas? I personally couldn't live without a washer/dryer in my unit. I"ve heard mixed reviews about washer/dryer combo units. Anyways it will be interesting to see how this goes especially with the market softening. The pros are certainly the space of the apartments and location.

Just started replacing the windows. Should look great when finished.

55charlesm2.jpg

Wow, that's really going to alter the look of this building. Good find, and lots of great updates today androiduk.

That test panel has been up for a couple years now.

Spire: it is new paneling. They have changed it. Additional new glazing also on the rest of the eastside of the building. Johnzz: the brick is staying.

Revitilizing this building will certainly help the corner- which I feel is kind of dead space at the moment. I hope the end result turns out well and I hope they do more in terms of landscaping.

Quite a difference that panel already makes. The new window cladding will certainly help freshen up the tired looking details on this building.

Yes, Juliet balcony. I'm a little disappointed there will be only one openable window on the solariums here, but I suppose it is a big one. I think this will look very sharp in the end. According to notices in the building the start has been delayed to June 1.

From yesterday:

BayChazDSC07412.jpg

BayChazDSC07413.jpg

Attachments

• BayChazDSC07413.jpg
    BayChazDSC07413.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 994
  • BayChazDSC07412.jpg
    BayChazDSC07412.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 1,008
This is turning out nice! are they doing the other sides to. Never mind, I'll go back and read it,
sorry.

I like this building for its gritty, urban contribution to Yorkville. I cant say how often I've seen 3-4 police cars parked outside at 10am resolving something from the previous evening. As often as not there's a forensic van there too. Such as this morning.
Greenleaf - what gives?

Back