829 Carling Ave Proposed.jpg
829 Carling Ave Proposed (3).png
829 Carling Ave Proposed (1).jpg

Version 2 render (May 2023) - 40s

829 Carling Ave Proposed (2).png
829 Carling Ave Proposal.png
829 Carling Ave Proposed (1).png
829 Carling Ave Proposed.png

I love that Sky's massing is shown in the v2 renders, which are pretty recent. Hopefully the artist and/or Claridge have some inside knowledge that Sky is still a viable proposal over at Richcraft.

I love that Sky's massing is shown in the v2 renders, which are pretty recent. Hopefully the artist and/or Claridge have some inside knowledge that Sky is still a viable proposal over at Richcraft.
The most likely reason it is shown is because it helps Claridge's argument for the height here.

Thinking about it more, I don't mind the reduction to 40 floors. It will create some variety for the area. There are no other built or proposed 40 storey towers. And honestly, this one has a far better chance of getting built soon-ish than Skye, which might be decades down the road.

Thinking about it more, I don't mind the reduction to 40 floors. It will create some variety for the area. There are no other built or proposed 40 storey towers. And honestly, this one has a far better chance of getting built soon-ish than Skye, which might be decades down the road.
I'm with you there. There is a big gap between Icon and the other towers here, a 40s tower would add nice texture to the Little Italy skyline.

Back