News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
In the course of my ~7km walk yesterday, I came across a number of properties at the above noted addresses on which work appears to be on-going.

To what end, I do not know.

Photos first, then more discussion:

DSC00069.JPG

DSC00070.JPG

Being the curious fellow than I am..............

I looked for any thread here, and didn't find one.

I looked for any application in the AIC, I didn't find one.

I looked for any building permits pulled, I didn't find any (raises eyebrow)

I also looked up Cerque Developments and can't seem to see a project here on their website (but perhaps I missed it)

Cerque Developments

Any input from my fellow UT'ers on what's up here?

* further note, buildings are neither listed nor designated in the heritage register except by way of being in a Heritage Conservation District.

Took me forever to find this thread again!

@Paclo can we pin this one please.............

Err........ I can't find this in the AIC........ I also can't find building permits for it either....

DSC03389.jpg

DSC03390.jpg

DSC03391.jpg

This does not qualify for a pin given that it is merely an internal conversion with no significant GFA addition or expansion. I have city-tagged the thread to hopefully make it easier to find.

Some limited info below:

Note that the scope of this project only includes 96-104B Scollard; 94 is not included.

The relevant application was submitted in 2019 by proponent ProWinko (operating as "Scollard Heritage Investment Inc.") for a consent for a technical severance to re-establish the six lots which merged on title within the Yorkville-Hazelton Heritage Conservation District.

Then there was an interior alterations permit (22 138738 BLD) applied for in 2022 for 104 Scollard proposing conversion of a commercial unit to residential. It appears that permit was cancelled 4 months after being applied for.

This does not qualify for a pin given that it is merely an internal conversion with no significant GFA addition or expansion. I have city-tagged the thread to hopefully make it easier to find.

Fair enough.

Though, I would say, the exterior work is certainly a material change visually.

Some limited info below:

Note that the scope of this project only includes 96-104B Scollard; 94 is not included.

The relevant application was submitted in 2019 by proponent ProWinko (operating as "Scollard Heritage Investment Inc.") for a consent for a technical severance to re-establish the six lots which merged on title within the Yorkville-Hazelton Heritage Conservation District.

Then there was an interior alterations permit (22 138738 BLD) applied for in 2022 for 104 Scollard proposing conversion of a commercial unit to residential. It appears that permit was cancelled 4 months after being applied for.

Good sleuthing. I have my suspicious that more than a little work here is missing the applicable permits. Though perhaps, all the plumbing, hvac and structural remained unchanged.....

Back