8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

mastershake

Member Bio
Reaction score
Here are some photos of my walk from the distillery district to dundas square this morning

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

very nice set, did you do it all by foot? i love going on photo walks during a nice day, you never know what you'll run into

my favs from above are

#'s 11, 13, 26, 27

Fantastic pics! Great light, awesome angles. May I ask what type of camera and lens? More curious about the range of the wide angle - 35mm, 28mm or less.

thanks for all of these - lots of good ones in there! My fave was the skyline peeking up over top of the Canadain Opera Co. building. You got some very similar ones from Front Street that I took later in the day...

Thanks guys! I took the TTC to get to the distillery district walked from there to Yonge and Dundas where I got onto the subway to home.

The camera I used is a point and shoot Canon SD1000. It's a great little compact camera. It seems hard to take a bad picture with it.

Nice pics. The Distillery needs a food court or something. Not into sitting in bars.

Interesting idea, but in the spirit of keeping out chains, perhaps a "market style" food court. Sort of like a cross between a mini St. Lawrence Market and Richtree Market.

Perhaps I'm on to something, I'll start on a business plan right away.

Interesting idea, but in the spirit of keeping out chains, perhaps a "market style" food court. Sort of like a cross between a mini St. Lawrence Market and Richtree Market.

Perhaps I'm on to something, I'll start on a business plan right away.

The one in Village by the Grange is what I was thinking - 'indy'/'mom n' pop' type businesses.

I thinking - might be off base here - that there is precious little to see or do at the Distillery. More shops are needed. The artists studios aren't enough. It's worse in wintertime - absolutely not worth a visit, IMO.

Awesome. I've been to the District a couple of times, I love it. I'm glad Toronto decided to keep a small part of their industrial heritage intact. Hamilton could have learned a lot from it. International Harvester and the old Studebaker/Otis elevator warehouses/factories would have made an awesome district/lofts. Thankfully the Imperial Cotton Company was saved and operates as an art district.

I love that 'scraper near the Scotia tower. Just the kind of thing Toronto needs. Very modern and bold design.

Toronto on a Sunday morning stroll...

MS: Good Toronto pics-on a nice Sunday morning.
I noticed these:
#11-The Gooderham Flatiron Building being renovated?
#13-What is that building next to the ScotiaBank building?
#16-Good FCP Tower pic!
This shows why I like Toronto-it's always good like this! LI MIKE

Thanks guys! I took the TTC to get to the distillery district walked from there to Yonge and Dundas where I got onto the subway to home.

The camera I used is a point and shoot Canon SD1000. It's a great little compact camera. It seems hard to take a bad picture with it.

Holy crap...just a basic point and shoot??!! That's very impressive. I'm going to have to look into that one :) Thanks for the info.

Back