News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ...

It's very simple.

Ford is a bigot. None of the other candidates were.

Ford has a current substance abuse problem; none of the other candidates did.

Ford has this habit of telling lies when he suddenly has to answer a question he wasn't expecting. None of the other candidates did.

Ford has a long record of not being a team player; none of the other candidates did.

Ford has a criminal record with multiple arrests over a period of years. None of the other candidates did.

Let's make it clear though ... I don't think any of the candidates were well-suited to the job; I said that several times, and I never supported any of them. There was only one however who clearly and totally should not have been there.

Ford is likely to embarrass Toronto whenever he does something. None of the other candidates seemed have shown this in their past actions.

Ford can't take responsibility for his own actions and mistakes. None of the other candidates did.

I'm tolerant of all views and positions ... except those who blindly support bigots for partisan reasons. I will not tolerate bigots.

Let's make it clear though ... I don't think any of the candidates were well-suited for the job. I said this several times. There was only one however who had absolutely no right being there.

Well you're out of touch.

Smitherman is notorious for being a heavy drug abuser. And i'm not talking about the barely enforced weed habit Ford was caught with, but all the heavy stuff that comes in powders, liquids, and pills.

Smitherman is also well known in the liberal circle for being an abusive boss. Verbally, and physically (throws books across the room).

Sarah thomson was charged for assaulting an employee. It's a wonder how that was brushed off.

They have have their issues, his where just more dramatized than the rest.

So the fact is, you're commentary is based on very few soundbytes and facts, if any at all.

just wanted to point that out to you.

Smitherman whips dictionaries at people, Thomson punched her secretary, Rossi's in the mob, Pantalone headbutted a lady in the stomach...we get it. Let's just all agree that all policians are sleaze-bags of some form, and move on already.

ps. please don't quote me on some the above listed offenses, I may have dreamt some of them ;)

I'm amused I've been asked to drop the debate, but others are still trying to debate it with me? I'm happy to let the debate slide ... at least until I can say "I told you so" when Ford does something very weird in office.

Well you're out of touch.

Smitherman is notorious for being a heavy drug abuser
I am out of touch, I haven't heard any mention of Smitherman using drugs since sometime last century! Perhaps you can tell me what I've missed and provide a reference to Smitherman's drug use this millenia. This would help support my case that Smitherman was not fit to be mayor.

I'm amused I've been asked to drop the debate, but others are still trying to debate it with me?

That is true.

I'm going to close this thread for a few days. People tossing out accusations at their fellow forumers and threads that go round-and-round in circles doesn't get us anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back