News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

you know the banks are making too much money when ....... It will look amazing once its done, a lot more modern and sleek

It would be interesting to see that same rendering with the Trump Tower added in. In this view, I think you can see part of a crane peeking out just above ground level. There is an excellent model of the re-clad building on the main floor inside FCP.

you know the banks are making too much money when ....... It will look amazing once its done, a lot more modern and sleek

The bank is only a tenant and had nothing to do with the recladding. Brookfield Properties owns the building.

Its looking great, especailly compared to the checker board look it had only a few years back when they were forced to replace various sections of the old white marble

I really like the new black in the corners and once it's completed it should look as good as it did when first built in the ealry 70's but this time with easier up keep.

It's also really hard to tell that its being replaced with glass as it still maintains the white background which prevents it from looking like the rest of the boring glass buildings going up everywhere else.

Last edited:
I like it that the corner pieces seem to be pinker than the face panels.

Back