News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Air ambulance taking off from St. Mikes

choppr.jpg

The Queen is in town, and being British you can be sure I was out trying to get some pics of her. I didn't get as close as I wanted but I did get a personal wave by Prince Philip as he and the Queen zoomed by on King St.

qe2.jpg

The Queen is in town, and being British you can be sure I was out trying to get some pics of her. I didn't get as close as I wanted but I did get a personal wave by Prince Philip as he and the Queen zoomed by on King St.

qe2.jpg

Always a thrill to photograph royalty, isn't it?
My experience was 51 years ago when The Queen was greeted by IBM employees at Don Mills & Eglinton.

QueenonEglinton1959.jpg

Queen Elizabeth leaving the Royal York this morning just before she leaves Canada for New York. She's 84 years old, this could very well be her last visit to Canada.

qevertical.jpg

HEAT WAVE!!! Telephoto lens picking up extreme heat rising from the ground and turning this street scene into an impressionist painting.

kingheat.jpg

Chowing down on Spadina near Richmond. I find it kind of remarkable that of the 3 dozen people in this photo not one of them is talking on a cellphone or looking at a Blackberry. Good old fashioned socializing.

spadinachow.jpg

Back