News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Magnificent! Magnifique! Pragtige! I mrekullueshëm! رائع! հոյակապ! É™zÉ™mÉ™tli! Bikaina! цудоўны! великолепен! magnÃfic! 壮丽! 壯麗! veličanstven! velkolepý! storslÃ¥ede! prachtig! suurepärane! kahanga-hanga! upea! magnÃfico! ბრწყინვალე! prachtvolle! μαγευτικÎ! manyifik! מפואר! शानदार! nagyszerű! stórkostlegt! indah! taibhseach! magnifico! 壮大な! 웅대한! lielisks! puikus! величествени! indah! magnÃfico! praktfulle! مجلل! wspaniaÅ‚y! magnÃfico! magnific! великолепный! величÐ!°Ð½ÑÑ‚вен! veľkolepý! veličastno! magnÃfico! mkubwa! magnifika! งดงาม! muhteÅŸem! عالی شان! tuyệt! gwych! גלענצנדיק! ᐅᓵᒼᑲᑕᐊᐧᓯᓯᐠosâmkatawasisik! There is no other way to say it 'cept cowboy: effing awesome!

@Daveography -- what a beautifully framed, gorgeous shot!!! Great perspective, interesting shadow-play, a centre-focused sky, interesting glass reflection -- well done! I like the glass reflection on the street below, the sky reflection in the glass above. What is going on with the spiraling colours on the Chateau Lacombe facade?

@Daveography -- are you saying that it is a permanent application? I thought maybe the circus was coming to town or we were expecting a visit from one of the Royals. Permanent? no-o-o-o-o-o

Standoff
by Dave Sutherland, on Flickr

While on a lunch bike ride, I slipped into this closed-off trail (shhh), where I encountered this coyote.

We stood watching each other for a bit, and then he started to approach me. I spoke loudly to him so that he might get the idea that maybe we should keep some distance.

Finally, he went to check out some bushes, and I went back the way I came.

I waited a bit then went back down the path. While trying to find the way I had come in, he snuck past me and continued further the way I had come from.

I guess we were just in each others way, waiting for the other to pass. Typical Canadians.

Back