News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I see this one - being smaller and in a more easily marketable part of town being an easier success than Regent Park was. As a property owner in the area - would be a big supporter of this one.

I would have liked to see Vanauley Street continue, perhaps as a woonerf, to Dundas Street. As it stands, you still have many affordable housing units fronting onto large open spaces or small private lanes.

Since this is dated March 11th, the day after the TCHC board was dissolved thanks to the misspending revelations, is there an idea of whether these projects are paused or still full steam ahead?
I'm guessing the mayors office will make sure all current and proposed projects will have a once over by outside auditors.
But alas that's just my own speculation, anyone have some insight into what the executive change will mean?

I'm excited to see this redevelopment go ahead.

Conceptually however, I absolutely hate this kind of district planning. I'm still waiting for the era when planners bring humans into the process. Not humans as pictures on renderings, not humans as "users" of the space. But humans as owners, as people who have responsibility and intergenerational connection to the space.

I'm excited to see this redevelopment go ahead.

Conceptually however, I absolutely hate this kind of district planning. I'm still waiting for the era when planners bring humans into the process. Not humans as pictures on renderings, not humans as "users" of the space. But humans as owners, as people who have responsibility and intergenerational connection to the space.

You caught my interest, please elaborate. do you mean humans having their own responsibilities to the community (ie. mowing the lawn)?

Back