40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
OMG! I thought that lightning was real (from last night!).
I love the manhattan feel to that render!

Don’t you recognize the intersection of nebulous black hole (bottom left) and median barrier way (foreground)? The dead giveaways were the gremlins crowding the right sidewalk and the rushing waves of imminent doom barreling down on the intersection from the far end of the street.

This render is a f-ing joke. And not because of the black smoke monster genie man is roller blading down the left lane of the right-most curb lane in the foreground... no, that is the most realistic image in this movie poster called a condo render.

I think it has a very Gotham City look to it. I except Batman to show up any second in his Tumbler and proceed to pound the daylights out of the more obnoxious clubbers roaming the area.

Does anyone know when this is opening and if so where, there is hoarding on Richmond?

It's very different rendering. The darker the better. Looking forward to the next one. Gotham look for sure, but very cool. 11 Years of looking at renderings this stands above.

why on earth is the building on the left an amateurish mashup of the base of commerce court and 33 bloor east? it doesn't even make sense. something similarly fishy is happening on the right side as well.

why on earth is the building on the left an amateurish mashup of the base of commerce court and 33 bloor east? it doesn't even make sense. something similarly fishy is happening on the right side as well.

And uh, cars are traveling in both directions on Richmond St. But: Who Cares! As long as it makes the building look 'cool'....

39dc0245.png

Back