40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
great progress! it feels like yesterday they were digging that massuve hole, i can't wait till this tower is visible on our skyline!!! this is my favourite project in the city as of right now

Will there be retail entrances on Yonge as well as Gerrard? I really hope so!

There are multiple retail entrances to I beleive 3 or 4 retail units on Yonge Street, there are also entrances on Gerrard Street

I can hardly wait for Toronto to get its first Feel Fish store. I hear it's a slimy, tactile experience.

Though I will probably never shop at Kiss Bird. I think that would hurt.

:D

I know it is only a render, but the podium of the whole tower shot is wonky compared to College Park.

Yes I know the podium may be trapezoidal, but the lower floors are aligned with CP while the tower skews slightly. The balconies don't follow the same vanishing point as CP, yet the Gerrard frontage dictates that they should. Either the podium or the tower is not square with the streets, yet the render switches which one halfway up.

This is only because I do so many renders that I notice inconsistencies.

The vanishing points and angles are definitely a bit skewed, but since when have renders ever been completely accurate?

I'm believe the condo entrance will be on the north side, facing the park. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember seeing a rendering of that.

Back