News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Looks interesting but not the most suitable for spaces that you want to be comfortable in, IMO. For example... the Fireside Lounge. Who wants to hang out around those weird biomorphic legs? They are very Salvador Dali, and the reason he distorted things like that was for that disturbing gets-under-your-skin feeling they give you.

This is pretty darned awful stuff. There is nothing about it that smacks of permanence or enduring design; it all looks cheap, and cheap on purpose.

Perhaps you associate expensive with that godawful waspy "old world elegance" that you might see in other luxury buildings (Trump, Ritz)?

Do all owners have to pay for this or is the spa separate from the condos financially?

It is rather Sci-Fi. It's like some 1960's director's idea of what people in the 21st century would live like.... Oh wait...We are going to live that way! Holy Crap! Sci-Fi was right all along!!!!.

Does that mean we are going to have a War of the Worlds? Or maybe Mars really does Need Women???

:p

Yeah, contemporary design has caught up with sci-fi.

I wouldn't describe this as being cheap. I've seen Cecconi Simone designs in person and it's generally quality textures and workmanship and mostly imported from Italy.

I would absolutely identify shops like Casalife as cheap and temporary (Chinese knockoffs), but C+S is the real deal.

love the outdoor spaces, not so much the interior. what are those irregular walls in the lobby (1st pic) going to be made of - molded plastic? The layout and overall concept to the floor plan is brilliant, again, just the fact of the molded walls on the interior makes me cringe though...

Back