News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Was out in Mississauga for work a few weeks ago, so I stopped by the site to have a look at this project...it looks even better and more improbable when you are up close. It's fabulous, well worth a visit.

Fantastic towers, and a great addition to the GTA.
Only thing I'd say negatively about it is that they could have done the top better.. but oh well.

I like the way that Absolute 4 has done the roof element. Its slick with no mechanical units showing and you have to remember that it is to be illuminated at night so it simply stands to reason that it wont "match" exactly the main body of the building. It makes sense to me that is has a 'cap' like a pill bottle on top...

In the 'Photo of the Day" section at the top of the site, that picture of Absolute is stretched vertically and appears much more slender. I can't help but feel like it would have been even more amazing had it been built in such a way.

The top of tower 4 is a concern. Doesn't match the rest of the building very well.

I think they are just covers to protect the windows or something (if thats what you mean:confused:), it ll eventually match the others once done. :D

The 'cap' is a bit disappointing but i cannot think of any other way right now of doing it better. But otherwise from the cap down, it looks great!

Back