News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

I wonder how wide the sidewalks will be on the back of the building? They don't seem very wide.

Please people.
Do you realize how many cities would give their first born for an incredible building like this?
And here, it's one of a multitude and we want wider sidewalks and boots and bobbles.
It is an a-frikkin-mazing building! By any standards anywhere anyhow.

Here, Here!

I agree. All the whining, usually about all the boxes, can't be stopped even by a curvy, elegant beauty like this.

^^
Especially when a condo is attaching itself to a heritage building people have the right to be picky. I for one love the tower but I think the glass wall (on the south side) that hides the heritage structure is both frivolous and obnoxious--even more so now that the boot is gone. And while I'm ranting, the new toes (not shown here) are pretty genaric for Libskind and a bit of a cop-out. But otherwise the tower looks like it's going to one of the best looking condos in the city. I love the angled notch-out on the south-west side at grade and the overall organic shape of the tower. Can't wait for the glass to start going up.

I hate how in renderings they always add trees to the street scape, but the developer never puts them in.. :(

the stylish tower is a terrible building. it looks like a knife cutting through the heart of toronto. From a Feng Shui standpoint, it's toronto's bad luck symbol.

Haven't you heard? Feng Shui is pretty much nonsense (studies have proven so). Also, it's much better without the boot, which was tacky. There you go, we can close the comments now, as these are the definitive facts.

Back