40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Do you think there is a "Toronto Condos" in Milan? Does anyone else get irritated by this trend in the city? Malibu at Lakeshore and Bathurst, London on the Esplanade, NYC Condos, South Beach, Chicago Brownstones in Mississauga, and probably thew worst, San Francisco by the Bay in Pickering...

There are New York apartments in London, and London apartments in New York, so I say 'big deal'. If this weren't called Milan, it would be called something like 'Z Condos' or 'Auspicious Tower' or 'Meerkat Manor' or something equally idiotic, so I don't really care much about what they call condos anymore.

There are New York apartments in London, and London apartments in New York, so I say 'big deal'. If this weren't called Milan, it would be called something like 'Z Condos' or 'Auspicious Tower' or 'Meerkat Manor' or something equally idiotic, so I don't really care much about what they call condos anymore.

I really don't care what they call condos. The only people who know that these new condos even have "names" (as if they were pets, or something) are real estate agents, architects, buyers and fetishists like ourselves. What matters is the quality of the design and what the building brings to the community.

Concerning this condo, I really like how it is filling up the old lot and creatively using the space. The trees along the subway are a nice touch. The design itself is not outstanding but overall I am pleased.

some of the renderings above (ie: back side, street podium, track side base) are new and never seen before ... thanks for finding / sharing these !

We like to surprise whenever we can!

This is the kind of building that inspires indifference towards architecture. It has some nice touches at ground level, but the tower lacks visual identity. It needs to be called "Milan Residences" to try to infuse it with the identity that the architecture lacks.

Back