News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

That's not a Kitchen. That is a Kitchenette WALL... Or more accurately, those are the kitchen features that will be on one wall of your living room.

Without even looking at the floor plans of this one, I can tell from that render that the units will be fairly small.

Couldn't care less about a big kitchen. I don't cook much and I hate cleaning kitchens. Lol. Everything else looks nice, though. The washroom is sleek and to the point. This for sure will be a 'boutique condo' (i.e., small). The area is, erm, still rather dodgey, though. But, in a few years it could improve.

the kitchen is well organized, though the stove looks like one of those undersized ones you find in European homes and counterspace is literally non-existant. If only the sink had been placed in an island then you might have a set up that is usable...

That unit is probably too small to have an island in it. Sometimes islands do not make sense, much like in my unit. Islands can take away much needed space. I find the kitchen and bath for this price point pretty nice. This is the start of the transformation of this stretch - a welcome addition. Looking forward to it.

With projects like this one and all the development along Dundas in Regent Park, I wonder how long it will be before the TTC upgrades streetcar service along Dundas along the same lines/frequency as it has along College/Gerrard and Queen... Not a huge fan of the look of this project, also take exception to "kitchen walls"... but at this point any new development at Dundas & Jarvis is welcome news.

Back