39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I do! I would love to say to my neighbours "I live in the penthouse on the 75 floor, and what floor do you live on ?" Or "oh you live on the 5th floor how is the view down there? :p

For that much money the music for the ad has to go upscale and not stop in the middle.

I do! I would love to say to my neighbours "I live in the penthouse on the 75 floor, and what floor do you live on ?" Or "oh you live on the 5th floor how is the view down there? :p

Isn't there private elevator access, such that you'd not likely run into neighbours? I don't think that I'd leave that space very often in any event, it would be my cocoon. I wouldn't gloat though (what's to be gained by that?) - I'd just peacefully go up to my sanctuary and count my blessings.

Ok I got a question. A few month ago they had to shut down the elevators in my building due to an electrical problem for a few hours around midnight forcing the residents to use the stairs. I got back from work and had to go up 33 floors on foot. What would you do if you lived on the 75th floor....???!!!!
Also what would you do when the inevitable fire alarm sounds? Run down 75 floors???

Back