News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

This website is supposed to be about urban Toronto. Why do we have to see pictures of Mississauga?

This website is supposed to be about urban Toronto. Why do we have to see pictures of Mississauga?

Because contrary to popular belief, Toronto isn't the center of the universe...
If you don't want to look at pictures of developments in Mississauga, then don't. Simple.

But anyways, the skyline looks great! I can't wait to see what it''ll look like 5 - 10 years!

Last edited:
The panorama looks neat from the TORONTO islands whatever you choose to call the particular.

Well the picture was taken in Toronto and shows mainly Toronto if you want to get technical about it.

Uh, Toronto IS the centre of the Universe, but that does not mean that we ignore what's orbiting. If you don't want to see pictures of Mississauga here, poke your eyes out.

Yeah, i can smell a bunch of plus 200 meter buildings and maybe even a supertall coming into that area by 2020-2025.:D
Actually, I'd be against a supertall skyscraper there. If you just get in a bunch more buildings with a similar height to what's there currently, the skyline would probably look far more impressive than if it was all dwarfed by a supertall.

But yep, looks great. I always get to see Mississauga from a different angle, so MCC looks more like a line fading into the distance rather than a traditional skyline.

Mississauga has the first phase of Parkside Village in the early stages of construction now. This will put two more towers in the skyline-one 46 floors and the other 36 floors-in the near future. The entire development includes two 50 storey condos, a couple of 45 storey towers and a bunch in the 30s. Even though the full scope of this development will not be realized for many years, it does augur well for a far more impressive skyline than we have at present.

Back