40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Great pics! Surprised that I'd find my cheap kitchen handles in a Ritz Carlton kitchen. The kitchen view more than makes up for it though.

So they're having problems selling eh ? :)

'One day sale' ? Who does that ? Sounds like it's an advertisement for a thrift store or the like :cool:

Those are nice kitchen handles, still. I had them in my kitchen about 6-7 years ago. It's nice to see they are still popular. I wouldn't call them cheap, but economical :). I guess the Ritz shops at Home Depot.

So they're having problems selling eh ? :)

'One day sale' ? Who does that ? Sounds like it's an advertisement for a thrift store or the like :cool:

Why is this such a surprise? While the majority of the regular condos in this city sell out reasonably quickly, the high end ones all take extra time to sell. Trump, Four Seasons, ShangriLa, and more, all have a much smaller pool of potential buyers from which to entice purchases. Now that the building's done, you have an event to raise the profile and you try to move the units.

The remaining units are selling for >$1k/sq ft. What was the original selling price per sq ft? I remembered during the recession, Ritz Carlton was giving away hotel vouchers of 25k for 10 years. It would have been nice to get a unit there then.

I agree with WiddleBittyKitty. Potential buyers may be more locally based and want to live here. Between Shangri-la and Ritz Carlton, I wonder which site people like better.

Actually they have been selling briskly since the hotel was finished and the condo lobby is complete. About 10 sales in the last month or so rumor has it. only 19 suites left.

Back