39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I hope they don't end up covered in graffiti. I have a feeling they will though :( They look like they'll be pretty nice, with the interesting patterns.

The nice look will disappear as soon as the first green salt bin is placed next to them... and you just know those green salt boxes will be there.

Maybe have something built in for the salt etc...

I agree with Khristopher... They are probably going to get filled up with graffiti and definitely lock "em up if caught...

That looks like a two part siren on top of the existing exit. Shouldn't all ugly buildings have warnings of some sort, if only to save our eyes from visual assaults?

Is that a siren? And if so, why? Where is that exit? A link to the google streetview would be great.

I like that they are all sort of the same but different. The public infrastructure is made visible.

Maybe have something built in for the salt etc...

I agree with Khristopher... They are probably going to get filled up with graffiti and definitely lock "em up if caught...

Forget jails. They should integrate moats around the structures filled with sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Sharks have all the fun.

(I hope these buildings have some kind of anti-graffiti surface applied to them. They are quite smart looking, and measures, short of laser beam-enabled sharks, should be taken to keep them looking smart.)

Sharks have all the fun.

(I hope these buildings have some kind of anti-graffiti surface applied to them. They are quite smart looking, and measures, short of laser beam-enabled sharks, should be taken to keep them looking smart.)

Coat them in Teflon.. Then as soon as it rains, the graffiti washes off.. :)

So we get to see these emergency escapes.. what about the Vaughan Metropolis/City Centre/CrapBoxLand/Whatever it's called this week's Station?

Wow these things look cool and kind of funky. But I can see these being covered in Graffiti. Unless they coat them with something that the Graffiti can't stick to.

Back