40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Aren't lofts typically 2 levels per unit, usually with the bedroom at the top?

Not necessarily, Kristopher. Lofts traditionally were conversions of industrial spaces where the ceiling height lent itself to 2 storeys and mezzanine levels.
These are referred to as hard lofts. Soft lofts, or newly constructed lofts, usually feature 10' ceilings, open concept layouts, and have an industrial edge to the them via exposed concrete ceilings,
concrete floors, etc.

As a resident of the area, and a cofounder of Queensway Residents Association we could not be happier about this. And I can not believe how fortunate we are to get something that looks this great! Like you here, we hope this is the start of many more to come all over the city.

I have found the developer to be a really engaging person too. Hope it sells like hotcakes this weekend!

Thanks spasongs and congratulations on the success of the Queensway Residents Association! There has been an incredible level of community support for The Hive.
The residents absolutely adore their neighborhood and for good reason. The Q is well on it's way to becoming one of the most vibrant, bustling avenues in Etobicoke.

Can't wait to move in :)

I absolutely love everything about the HIVE!! Can't wait to see the project completed and become a place I can call home :)

QB

how much ???? $$$$

They have floorplans on their website. Here are some prices:

Here’s some prices:

* 1 bed from sized 545 sq ft + 72 sq ft balcony $249,000
* 1 bed +den sized 678 sq ft +143 sq ft balcony $315,300
* 2 bed 2 bed sized 925 sq.ft + 288 sq.ft $447,500
* 2 bed + den sized 1,093 sq.ft sq ft + 180 sq ft $522,720

Among the features and finishes :

- Intimate loft residence offering 20 lofts
- 9ft ceilings in primary rooms on the 2nd and 3rd levels
- 10ft ceilings in primarily rooms on the 4th, 5th and 6 levels
- Custom designed European style kitchen and vanity
- Stainless steel appliances, Quartz countertops, Engineered Hardwood floors,
- Gas BBQ connection on all terraces and balconies
- Parking and locker available. Ask sales representative.

I really like this project... Really looking forward to this being built...

I don't post much about new construction but I like this one... Here were my thoughts on it...

Torontonian Online

Last edited:
Looks like some organized nimbys are trying to stall this. At the COA meeting yesterday they had the hearing postponed saying the notice was not on the hoarding. I know that it was there 2-3 days ago when I walked by. Something smells.

Last edited:

Back