News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I will say that Summerlicious at Toula (the non-revolving revolving resto) was one of the better ones we've done. Great views, decent and relatively imaginative offerings for the prix fixe.

The QQ side of this place is a monstrosity, though, I agree.

Typos in the headline. You misplaced some of the adjectives. You obviously meant "The Cold And Bleak Harbour Castle Westin Hotel On A Winter Day"

The Harbour Castle is at least more likable than the awful Harbour Square, the paradigm of "mistake by the lake". At least it has that glitzy drive-up and doesn't take up that much space on the south side of Queen's Quay. Harbour Square has no such redeeming features with a nasty streetwall on Queen's Quay and without the sleek facade of this tower. It also really cuts access to the lake by taking up a large block and features a surface parking lot at the water's edge. If there was one high-rise building I could remove from the city, it would that one. However, it may be possible to redesign the ferry docks and the green space in front of it to function as a better waterfront space.

Back