News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Wow, look at X in the first pic! Awesome! Can't wait for X2 & Couture.. then lets see a update shot!

I used to jog around that park while admiring the view of downtown over the tree tops- looks quite spectacular with FS now.

Wow that is insane.. and yet condos in Trump are twice as expensive with essentially no skyline view..

I'd take this over Trump as well. Speaking of which, with the subway being a five minute walk away you are in downtown with 20 minutes. Best of both worlds.

I'd take this over Trump as well. Speaking of which, with the subway being a five minute walk away you are in downtown with 20 minutes. Best of both worlds.

Yes, a 20 minute subway ride is what multimillionaire urbanities are looking for. Same difference as being beside your office, 10 minutes from the island airport, etc.

This would appeal to people who like to look at skyscrapers, for sure. And to those who appreciate distance from the real action.

For those who want to live in them, live among them, Saint Clair is a suburb - and (for the foreseeable future, ie our lifetimes) always will be.

Two different worlds entirely.

That said, exquisite view, among the best Toronto has to offer (being from Vancouver, I appreciate it, and would live to be a few stories higher, where the lake would become even more apparent and act as an amazing backdrop).

Last edited:
This is an amazing view!!!

I completely agree, I lived at Yonge/St.Clair and loved it, it is the best of both worlds. As for multimillionaires you can find most of them in the corridor between the DVP/Bayview to Avenue/Bathurst just NORTH of Bloor and its a easy 10 min drive downtown during the day, 5 min at night. With mature tree lined streets and trendy shops etc, yes a few will live in the Trump tower, but the majority like to be in more affluent neighbourhoods.

Epic

Back