40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
If there was any building in Toronto that I'd want to live in, this would be it.

Great building.

I love how in the renders it seems like every downtowner has been given a mandatory German luxury vehicle..

Beautiful! I think I prefer Wallman's buildings to those of Clewes....:D

I would love it if the building's exterior had the 'dark blue' finish as it appears in the first 2 renders. That would look great. Although overall, the renders are fantastic and it's a really impressive project.

What city is this?

It's great how renders always manage to bury the overhead wires, bring scraggly dead trees to life and properly pave the streets and sidewalks. How can we as a community be so enthusiastic about new building design while we accept frontier-town streetscapes without complaint or even much notice?

This height wasn't allowed for the Gansevoort hotel, but 100 metres away it's totally fine.

Last edited:
This is a fine looking building. Lobby photo, 4th from last: Is that Voldemort chatting up that chick?

Hi All! Kimberly here from designstor. We had the pleasure of working on these renderings and we are super pleased with the results. Cheers on all the great compliments - I'll be sure to pass this on to the rest of the team. :D

Love it! It has a unique style and is a great development for the area. The entertainment district is changing and allot of those clubs and parkinglots are being replaced by condos.

Back