40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
i'm actually surprised the 1Boor is in the top spot.... and I'm wondering the same thing as Xray

I have a strange feeling that 1 Bloor East is probably working on a height increase. The prestige of having the highest residential building in Canada would probably be a
big feather in Great Gulf Homes hat. IMHO:)

Where is The Berczy?, they launched the project in May 2010 and they were sold out by November, it took them only 6 months to sell 165 units, most of them 2 bedrooms and large units

I believe that Urbanaton is tracking the total number of units sold, not the percentage of units sold within a project. Yorkland must have sold more than 165 units.

I believe that Urbanaton is tracking the total number of units sold, not the percentage of units sold within a project. Yorkland must have sold more than 165 units.

I really really hope One Bloor starts soon...as it may be the best looking tower we have seen yet. This tower WILL,.. shift the focus of downtown away from the cbd.... and at 800 feet will likely anchor the next cycle, as the place to build both office and res.
Its just an exciting design, and if it turns out good at all, Aqua will cease to be compared to it, cause this is way cooler. Ooooops didnt mean to quote there... my bad

Back