40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
wow, this is fantastic to see these formerly dead spots come to life. I love that there are lots of cool new spots to take photos of the city skyline with interesting stuff in the foreground. AND... one more thing Rob Ford can't cancel!

So great to see the East side of the Waterfront finally getting fixed up! Look forward to using the park.

Where's Miller? I would have thought he'd be there to make sure everyone remembers the infrastructure they got under the Miller regime before Ford turns the rest of the waterfront into a giant cost effective parking lot.

I'm surprised Miller wasnt there either as he almost always is for these sorts of announcements... one can only assume he had something more important in his schedule.

outstanding.. what HTO should have been

It's fantastic and exciting to see this happening (along with Evergreen brickworks)!
I am glad that I am proven wrong about TO's lack of creativity!

I'm surprised Miller wasnt there either as he almost always is for these sorts of announcements... one can only assume he had something more important in his schedule.

It's strange. This beautiful public space on the waterfront would seem like something any city-building mayor would want as part of his or her legacy.

It's strange. This beautiful public space on the waterfront would seem like something any city-building mayor would want as part of his or her legacy.

I think he would have been dealing with organizing the relief for the people made homeless by the fire in St. James Town. Sometimes there are more important things then building a legacy.

When are they going to straighten Sherbourne St south of Lakeshore? I'm getting concerned that the straightening of the street has been sacrificed to "the cheapening".

I think he would have been dealing with organizing the relief for the people made homeless by the fire in St. James Town. Sometimes there are more important things then building a legacy.

Time of ceremony: 10 A.M. on Friday. Time of fire: approximately 5 P.M.

Back