News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

^ FCP would be in the way.

My guess is either FCP or one of the towers attached to the Eaton Centre.

fantastic photo! my guess would be ROCP or Lumiere since we know Tomms has posted other shots from these 2 buildings lately...

Great shot. My initial thought was the Sheraton Centre. But, looking at it more I'm going with one of the buildings at the Eaton Centre. The view appears to be slightly west of Yonge, but definitely east of Bay.

Love the foreshortening - the Summerhill LCBO looks like it's one block north of Bloor.

This is way too close to be from the Eaton Centre, even with a 600mm.

I'm guessing Yonge & Wellesley-area. Could be as far south as College Park. It's definitely taken from the West side of Yonge street.

i am not crazy about this design. The original design from Bazis looked far more attractive and luxury.

Last edited:
Judging by the telephoto compression, the height from the ground and the amount of Yonge Street visible passed Bloor, I would almost stake everything on the fact that this picture was snapped from a moderately high floor (If not the top) of 1 Dundas Street West.

its amazing how much bigger those building look in the pic than in real life, but nice pic.

Back