Wow, underwhelming. That unit looks teh same as pretty much any other unit in a modern condo. Very small for a two bed two bath. I wonder what they are trying to sell it for.

The new suites they released on the 75th floor are $900+ per square feet.

well the unit pictured didn't sell for $900. I would be surprised if it sold at $600. the $900 units are the "luxury" levels, with the appropriate fittings.

It was a 15th floor 2 bed 2 bath. Given prices for new builds, $600 is not out of the realm of possibility, especially once parking and locker are added in.

Looking on Kijiji, assignment sales are listing from 560 -600 for similar units, depending on teh floor. I do wonder how it will be livable with construction ongoing though.

Does anyone know up to which floor is now occupied?

The floors up to 31 have occupy right now. Then, the next section of occupancy will begin for floors 32-56 when those three elevators are ready. Finally, when the elevators for floors 57-78 are ready the final chunk of people will move in. I'm guessing the second occupancy period will begin in January, with the final bit in late spring/summer.

derp. Thats what I get for trying to post early morning. Apologies. I should have read that thoroughly

The floors up to 31 have occupy right now. Then, the next section of occupancy will begin for floors 32-56 when those three elevators are ready. Finally, when the elevators for floors 57-78 are ready the final chunk of people will move in. I'm guessing the second occupancy period will begin in January, with the final bit in late spring/summer.

I heard someone in an elevator saying that he has a unit at 40th floor. His tentative occupancy is scheduled for Nov 1, 2013.

I, myself, have a unit on 62nd floor. Tentative occupancy date, unless it is changed again, is May 1, 2014.

I heard someone in an elevator saying that he has a unit at 40th floor. His tentative occupancy is scheduled for Nov 1, 2013.

I, myself, have a unit on 62nd floor. Tentative occupancy date, unless it is changed again, is May 1, 2014.

That 40th floor person probably now has a revised date in January. I know someone on the 38th floor who was supposed to get occupancy in November, but it was delayed to January after the worker accident. Also, I know someone with a 57th floor hoist unit and I'm positive that it doesn't get occupancy until July 16th (at least that's what the builder is currently saying... I'm not holding my breath though, as it could still be delayed). I'm figuring that with it being a hoist unit, it will be one of the very last few suites in the building to get occupancy.

That 40th floor person probably now has a revised date in January. I know someone on the 38th floor who was supposed to get occupancy in November, but it was delayed to January after the worker accident. Also, I know someone with a 57th floor hoist unit and I'm positive that it doesn't get occupancy until July 16th (at least that's what the builder is currently saying... I'm not holding my breath though, as it could still be delayed). I'm figuring that with it being a hoist unit, it will be one of the very last few suites in the building to get occupancy.

Forgive my ignorance...what is a "hoist unit" and why would it occupy later than floors above it?

Forgive my ignorance...what is a "hoist unit" and why would it occupy later than floors above it?

Though there are probably other people out there who could answer this better than me, roughly speaking, the hoist units are the units that have the exterior construction elevator attached to them running up the north side of the building. As I understand it, occupancy for these units won't happen until the elevator is removed, all of the attachment pieces taken off and the proper cladding put on. That puts these units at the end of the list for occupancy, even if they are on the lower floors where other people have already moved in.

Back