News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Where is that billboard current? Also, ws Ed asked, is this for real!!??

From the picture it does look like the sign is at the Berkeley Church. Moss Park getting that? That would be cool.

A couple shots of Bay-Adelaide (and the CBD) from the 16th floor of Radio City this past weekend...

DSCN5018.jpg

DSCN5024.jpg

The last shot actually feels a lot like it could be somewhere midtown Manhattan - also, I think that once the other BA Centre buildings are up this area will feel a lot more cohesive and well frankly urban. I do not know what it is, but whenever I walk in the close proximity to the building site, it feels somehow at odds with itself, like it just has not decided whether to be part of the city or not.

p5

I think once the giant transparent lobby windows are installed the building will be better knit into the neighbourhood... right now the site is such a mess.

What floor are they at? I'm still having problems believing that this is going to be a few metres shy of the TD Centre!

Where is that billboard current? Also, ws Ed asked, is this for real!!??

The poster sized billboard is real and it is at the Berkeley Church 315 Queen St East. I do not know if the development is real or imaginary. A developer is not identified and there is no web address. It might not be real.

The last shot actually feels a lot like it could be somewhere midtown Manhattan - also, I think that once the other BA Centre buildings are up this area will feel a lot more cohesive and well frankly urban. I do not know what it is, but whenever I walk in the close proximity to the building site, it feels somehow at odds with itself, like it just has not decided whether to be part of the city or not.

p5

I can't believe people talk like this when describing a building. Amazing.

Back