News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

How high over the core will the steel go? And how high over that will the glass fins go (if they are still being built)?

Will the steel will go higher than the core? I would have thought that the steel would stop short of the core height, so that the core sticks up slightly above the rest of the roof. That way people can take the staircase up to the roof.

I guess we'll find out over the next couple weeks.

Really? I would have thought they'd just add roof joists at the top of what's now there.

From my vantage point it looks like one floor of core still needs steel.

Will the steel will go higher than the core? I would have thought that the steel would stop short of the core height, so that the core sticks up slightly above the rest of the roof. That way people can take the staircase up to the roof.

I guess we'll find out over the next couple weeks.

Surprisingly few towers have stairs that go to the roof. For the ones that do the stairs are usually discontinuous with the core. Most buildings I've been on have had ladders and hatches.

Take a look at the tower from the south or the west sides. - You'll be in for a surprise.

Tuscani is the one that said there would be no fins. If there are going to be fins maybe he is also wrong about the scrapped LED lighting?

Back