News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

^in MODeration.

whine.jpg

was that seriously the news that you had everyone hyped up about? you must be in marketing...

bottom line... a box is still a box

lol he made it sound like it was gonna be this fantastic exciting news.
i don't believe a word he says. it's all hearsay. "i know someone who knows someone who blah blah blaaaah"

wha? so yes or no on wings and led?! :(

and, hopefully this isn't too stupid as a question, but how does this building fit into the skyline? is it visible from any orientation at all (from the north perhaps?) or is it totally hidden in the big buildings like FCP? think i haven't seen a future-skyline-render with BA noticeably in it.

thx

wha? so yes or no on wings and led?! :(

and, hopefully this isn't too stupid as a question, but how does this building fit into the skyline? is it visible from any orientation at all (from the north perhaps?) or is it totally hidden in the big buildings like FCP? think i haven't seen a future-skyline-render with BA noticeably in it.

thx
Here is a render from at Maldive at SSP that shows B-A:

change5years.jpg

It's not going to do much for the skyline at that height, but it'll look nice and dense from street level.

it will make a big impact to the skyline looking from the east.. right now north of scotia plaza there's just a big hole in the skyline

Impact or not, at this height the building is a huge waste for this corner.

Are there any renderings that include this "wing" at the top? I thought the building was always a complete box, top to bottom.

Back