News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

you just cant beat the skyline view approaching from the east on the Gardiner... I usually have to drive with one hand and risk my life to get shots like those!

Crane poking out in the skyline from around Bloor and Church:
BAcrane.jpg

Sorry to bring up BMO/First Canadian Place, but I was speaking to someone associated with Cadillac Fairview about BMO having to be re-clad, and he mentioned that since Brookfield bought the property, they have be been doing feasibility/cost studies on how much it would cost to re-clad the entire building in a better/higher, denser grade of marble. According to the CF gentleman, this project will be in the $100 million+ category, so I am sure BMO will not want to have anything to do with it, and that Brookfield will take its sweet time figuring a strategy out. Nonetheless, the process has been started and it could happen sometime..

p5

Is the top of the crane where we can expect BA to top out at? Just wondering as I try to imagine the future lol.

BA June 2-08

From my digs today -

BA_June2-08.jpg

41 or 42... but who really cares. Its clearly making an impression on the skyline, just keep watching and soon enough it will top out.

Back