News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I mean apparently you can't get your picture taken with bald people anymore unless You vet them for white supremacist ties.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Look at the social media for the party. It is straight up racism and even overt white nationalism.

This all works in the CPC's favour, which is a plus in my book. Let all the fringe, extremist elements leave us and gravitate towards the PPC. That may seem like we'll be at a disadvantage numbers wise but it'll actually work to attract enough Blue Liberals and centrists back into the CPC fold to defeat Trudeau. It's genius! Thanks Bernier.

Look at the social media for the party. It is straight up racism and even overt white nationalism.
I have not seen any from a legitimate party source unless you consider limiting immigration a white nationalist proposal. Some of the random twitter trolls are for sure but there are a lot of crank supporters of other parties.
This all works in the CPC's favour, which is a plus in my book. Let all the fringe, extremist elements leave us and gravitate towards the PPC. That may seem like we'll be at a disadvantage numbers wise but it'll actually work to attract enough Blue Liberals and centrists back into the CPC fold to defeat Trudeau. It's genius! Thanks Bernier.
The PPC sucks vote from the CPC narrative is a bit overblown. The general population is a lot less ideological than the average persson who talks politics online and the PPC may get a lot of dissatisfied Liberal and NDP voters. for example, I voted Liberal in 2015. And the CPC will get called racist regardless because everything is racist nowadays.

Additionally, the PPC existing may move the CPC to the right. If the CPC run as liberal light traditional conservative voters will run from them. Notice how they did a 180 on the UN migration compact right after Bernier started speaking against it.
What? Fascism has nothing to do with any one specific ethnicity or race.

See: Chinese state, for example.
Using the correct version of Facism you are correct. Modern day fascism is used more as an alternative for racist which doesn't make sense for a party with a high number of visible minority candidates.
Also I don't really understand how the PPC is Facsist using the traditional version. They are pretty pro-personal freedom.

I don't think obsessing over the right to wear blackface is enough to qualify as "pro-personal freedom".

Maybe not, but you'd reckon that obsessing over individuals' freedom of conscience and self might be.

I don't know much about anyone involved with this party but Bernier, but I do know that Bernier is a decent facsimile of a libertarian which sure as hell makes him pro-personal freedom.

I mean, definitely much more so than the usual band of self-righteous and regressive so-called "progressives". You know the type. ;)

His party's quite the joke though, it's turning out. Like an MRI-strength magnet for a certain type of crazy, the poor bastard.

I love how you and many of the twitterati are somehow claiming that Bernier got owned? If I was in grade 1 I wouldn't even consider this an own. Has the modern left resorted to kindergarten level insults?
There is also one guy in the comments is pulling out the line that she is a columnist not a journalist. However, her own signature claims she is a journalist so that is not an excuse.

Yeah, that's weak on the part of Balkissoon. She's not a journalist though. She just writes sometimes interesting, sometimes eye-roll-inducing commentary.

I thought she was legit, but she started going 50-50 with some serious, ahem..."progressive" nonsense in the last year....and now this.

What's the point? At least write something witty and hilarious. Come oooooon. You write for the only newspaper worth reading, you can do better.

Maybe not, but you'd reckon that obsessing over individuals' freedom of conscience and self might be.

I don't know much about anyone involved with this party but Bernier, but I do know that Bernier is a decent facsimile of a libertarian which sure as hell makes him pro-personal freedom.

I mean, definitely much more so than the usual band of self-righteous and regressive so-called "progressives". You know the type. ;)

His party's quite the joke though, it's turning out. Like an MRI-strength magnet for a certain type of crazy, the poor bastard.

If the PPC is so pro-freedom, why did they run that evangelical lady in the Burnaby by-election?

Back