This would actually be closer to $700/ft excluding parking and locker - much more in line with what these units should be fetching considering the finishes/location. I believe there is a discount levied on any unit facing the brickwall of the courtyard as there was on the original purchase date back in 2010 -- not the case for all units listed but just thought I would throw it out there.

This unit is on MLS for $569,000, one plus den without balcony. I think that unit has 750 sq ft aprox. it comes with parking. that's like $758 per sq ft. very expensive compared to the other 2 bed units that are on MLS

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?&PropertyId=13844807&PidKey=884953880

Nylon, our unit is a few floors above yours and as such we have the same living room configuration...all windows on west and south sides. Would you please let us know if there are any electrical outlets on these sides under the window sill. We did our PDI today and can't recall seeing any. Only had outlet(s) on inside wall. Couldn't find the pictures you originally posted of your PDI or we may have been able to see the room.

Thank you.

Nylon, our unit is a few floors above yours and as such we have the same living room configuration...all windows on west and south sides. Would you please let us know if there are any electrical outlets on these sides under the window sill. We did our PDI today and can't recall seeing any. Only had outlet(s) on inside wall. Couldn't find the pictures you originally posted of your PDI or we may have been able to see the room.

Thank you.

Yes, there should be a socket on the south side and on the west side on the base boards close to the pillar. See photo.

IMG_0548.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 755
Thank you so much for sending the photo and reply. I forgot to ask if you have an outlet on the south wall of the master bedroom, under the window sill.

Thank you so much for sending the photo and reply. I forgot to ask if you have an outlet on the south wall of the master bedroom, under the window sill.

If you are on the 8th-10th floor then the master bed configuration would most likely not be the same since you would be style C9 and my unit is D16. Regardless, in my master bed there is an outlet on the east facing baseboard south of the pillar.

Once again, thank you for replying. We get our keys tomorrow, so we'll know soon enough whether or not we have these outlets.

We just confirmed we have no electrical outlets on any of our outside window walls. Concert said there were no outlets in the plan. How can that be. Is there not a code about the number of outlets in a room. Does anyone have the same C9 floor plan (floors,8,9) as ours. We are on the 10th floor. We would be virtually without any ability to having lighting unless we start to string cords across the whole room.

We just confirmed we have no electrical outlets on any of our outside window walls. Concert said there were no outlets in the plan. How can that be. Is there not a code about the number of outlets in a room. Does anyone have the same C9 floor plan (floors,8,9) as ours. We are on the 10th floor. We would be virtually without any ability to having lighting unless we start to string cords across the whole room.

In general, every wall should have an outlet. Contact the City of Toronto Building department, find the inspector for the area and talk to them on the phone about this problem. Put it on your PDI or 30 day to make sure the issue is captured.

Thank you. We are waiting to hear what Concert will do about this matter. We will put it on our next 30 day update to Tarion and contact the City of Toronto if this is not corrected.

Nylon, sorry to bother you again. We are still working with Concert on the missing electrical outlets in the living room but now we just noticed that in the master bedroom, behind the pillar, there is no blind or any kind of window covering. Our pillar is right up against the windowsill. Do you have a blind on that window? Also, is your pillar up against the windowsill? Thanks you for taking the time to respond.

With the PDI issue, don't even dream that after the inspection they will get the stuff done before you move in. Unfortunately, they look at it as a Tarion thing. I had 10 days in between, some stuff got done, a few things still waiting. I don't know if they are even doing fixing of PDI issues right now, as they seem VERY rushed getting units ready on the upper floors.

You got that right! closed last week and since getting the keys, NOTHING has been done. actually the doors were "frosted" which they didnt do in the first place, and I didnt even have the glass doors installed the 1 day before I did my PDI.

I have about 40 planks that need to be replaced on the floor, the bathroom tiling is unbelievably shoddy ( btw I was told during home inspection that i cant expect perfection!) and the suite is filthy. whoever got the professional loking tiling that posted earlier, I am very jealous and you are very lucky.

There is so much imperfections in the painting and there are paint drips everywhere...door hinges, handles, and dings on the doors. Just a bit disappointed that after hearing so many suites released in fairly good condition, as they went along the quaility seems to have been rushed....

I now have to be patient and extremely nice to make sure what i am going after is looked into.

Back