News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

B

Baghai747

To continue on with the "Best of" series ..I'd like your ideas for the best place/location to drop the knee and propose to your girlfriend. :D

Ideas! Ideas! Ideas! :lol

Not saying I am ready for this (protecting myself and my identity) but for the many young bachelors on this board, this might be very helpful.

Even if your married let us know your story. ;)

There is no universal best place. The place needs to be something thoughtful of the person you are asking. If there is one restaurant known as the place that people ask people for marriage then that place would quickly become the worst place to ask. You need to put thought into it.

Hey no harm in sharing your story. It helps when you know that your idea is different than others.

My proposal was on top of the World Trade Centre at the Windows on the World restaurant :(

Why do I get the feeling everyone here is going to want to drag their mate up to the top of one of our tallest just to propose? hehe

Bloor Viaduct, that way if she says no or runs away, there's a nice bridge to jump off of... oh yeah, and the views are nice too if she says yes. :b

Just kidding. heheh

Ed - Check out this site: www.sonicmemorial.org

It's beautiful and you can spend hours. But there is a lot of archival material from people and their wedding related stuff a top the WTC.

They were on the same serial documentary panel i was on at Hot Docs for our [murmur] project (see Toronto Issues forum here).

When I proposed I popped the question in the Yorkdale west side parking lot. Why, you ask? That is where we shared our first kiss...

In front of the ROM Queen's Park block, on a snowy, snowy day.

GB

Back