40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
a nicely refined design - love the red and black colour scheme! great to see red brick on the lower levels and a facade that recalls historic buildings in the area. and the logo is cool too.

is it actual facadism or is it just a design in the spirit of the area's heritage buildings? in any case I disagree with you and find that the red brick portion is the strongest element of the design.

from the model, the window wall on the tower looks to be entirely transparent glass. If so, these people will be living in glass houses.

How were sales for the grand opening?

How were sales for the grand opening?

It was not a grand opening. It was a party for the VIP agents and brokers. I am very impressed by the project. Units are now available for sale at a discounted VIP incentives and can be purchased from a VIP agent.

It was not a grand opening. It was a party for the VIP agents and brokers. I am very impressed by the project. Units are now available for sale at a discounted VIP incentives and can be purchased from a VIP agent.

Very impressive project indeed. So impressive that R/E agents have to shop around looking for someone -- an ignorant individual out of touch with the reality -- to buy a unit in Bisha. There is an ad in the Globe Review section of today's The Globe and Mail inviting individuals to buy a unit in Bisha during VIP sale.

Tell me, when was the last time R/E agents had to go around -- with a cap in hand -- looking for buyers.

Tell me, once again, that it is a very impressive project.

Can you spare a beer or two for me?

I am hearing $700 a foot. Wow. There sure are a lot of rich people in Toronto. I don't think they will pull it off.

I am hearing $700 a foot. Wow. There sure are a lot of rich people in Toronto. I don't think they will pull it off.

This project is being compared to other sold out luxury hotel and residences projects such as Trumph Towers, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, and La Shangri La where price per sq.ft is way beyond $700.

Last edited:
Very impressive project indeed. So impressive that R/E agents have to shop around looking for someone -- an ignorant individual out of touch with the reality -- to buy a unit in Bisha. There is an ad in the Globe Review section of today's The Globe and Mail inviting individuals to buy a unit in Bisha during VIP sale.

Tell me, when was the last time R/E agents had to go around -- with a cap in hand -- looking for buyers.

Tell me, once again, that it is a very impressive project.

Can you spare a beer or two for me?

Everyone have their own way of looking at things. I am not sure if you are aware of how the VIP sales event takes place. It is sad to see that you have such a low impression for Realtors.

You may think that this R/E agent is begging for buyers however in my opinion this R/E agent is acting as a source of information for this project. Since Bisha project is not open to the public this agent is sending a message across to the individuals that they can purchase units through them at a discounted price only offered to the VIP agents. Now you might see this totally differently. However people who are interested in buying a unit here and are looking for a VIP agent might look at this differently than you.

It is a very impressive project indeed.

Last edited:

Back