News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone complain about the location? Because it's on a bright hillside in an amazing part of town?

Why do you spend so much time anticipating other peoples' 'evil' intentions, rather than looking for the bright side of life?

Some may not like that the park is in front of the old Don Jail. Where convicted prisoners were hanged.

Why would someone complain about the location? Because it's on a bright hillside in an amazing part of town?

Why do you spend so much time anticipating other peoples' 'evil' intentions, rather than looking for the bright side of life?

The guy's already in battle mode. Damn you boogeyman!

Even in the US BLM is based on the false premise that only black people are victims of police brutality...

I think BLM understands that the colour line fluctuates over time and is defined by whites to suit their own needs and interests. Hell, I can remember when Greeks and Italians in Toronto were suspect because they were deemed "swarthy", and not quite white enough.

Toronto BLM reps were invited to, and attended, the Dakota Access Pipeline protests recently, and BLMTO has worked with Aboriginals and Muslims (they're not all black ya know) and LGBTQ Asians and the disabled.

I think BLM understands that the colour line fluctuates over time and is defined by whites to suit their own needs and interests.

"Whites"? You should give your thermometer a shake before taking any readings.

"Black", "white", etc.?

In the centuries to come, all races will generically become one. From link.

Multiculturalism is the essence of modern society. It shouldn’t come as any surprise, then, that humans are expected to evolve into a single, ubiquitous ethnic group, should the mixing of the cultures continue. As miscegenation becomes commonplace, humans will slowly begin to lose the distinguishing features of their ethnicity, and instead take on characteristics from many different parts of the world. There’s one obvious benefit to all this: “race” will no longer be an issue.

One day, all humans shall be equal and all shall be treated as equal with equal privileges, equal opportunities, and equal rights.

Yea...but the bad news is that we will all be wearing unisex jumpsuits.

I really don't care, as long as I finally get my effing jetpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back