News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Edwing and Joey Bats may end up being with our AL East rivals.

By the way, the election of Trump prompted the Raptors GM to say that Toronto is becoming more attractive to non-White players. This is especially applicable to the Jays: https://www.reddit.com/r/Torontoblu...aptors_gm_masai_ujiri_i_want_to_thank_donald/
Ujiri didn't say anything specific about non-white players, just players in general. Not sure where that is coming from.
Jose Bautista going to another team shouldn't reduce morale, it should reduce our strikeout count.

Last edited:
https://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2016/11/19/brett-cecil-leaving-the-jays-reports.html

Brett Cecil signed with the Cardinals for over $30 million for four years.

The longest serving current Jay would be Aaron Loup (excluding free agents Edwing and Joey Bats). Loup would also be the longest serving current Jay who only played for the Jays in the entire major league career.

30 million over 4 years!! lol They can keep him! I always got nervous when Brett Cecil came into a game.

The Jays would be playing against the Cardinals in St. Louis on April.

That series would test Cecil's ability against his former team.

I agree that Cecil isn't worth $30 million over four years. He would be better off as a Cardinal.

The Jays would be playing against the Cardinals in St. Louis on April.

That series would test Cecil's ability against his former team.

I agree that Cecil isn't worth $30 million over four years. He would be better off as a Cardinal.
I dont know enough about baseball but are there better left handed relievers out there for less money or term? isnt that the only way to know if he is worth that money?

Dear All Urban Toronto Users reading this:

I still have the heartbreak that started on October 19, 2016.

That said, my friends still see some optimism in the 2017 season because of the games between August 18 to 20, 2017. If Joey Bats and EE end up with other teams, it will be

an absolute challenge for the Blue Jays, which is why my friends are not holding their breaths. My world has a good concept of the Blue Jays' goal. Speaking of August 18 to

20, 2017, I mean http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/index.jsp#date=08/18/2017. I bet that the Cubs manager will send Rizzo in that game, given his recent performance.

My friends have been supporting Rizzo all through the 2016 season, so my friends will not be too biased in those games. It all started with

m.mlb.com/cutfour/2016/03/09/166681520.

By the way, if I watch that bad ending from October 19, 2016, I would immediately know clicking the link to it would be an obvious mistake, and I would stop watching the

video.

Apparently, Orioles fans remember the Bautista-O'Day feud extremely well.

Not just that, but we can safely cross the Rangers out of Bautista's list as well, though Edwing may end up being Mr. Stinky's teammate.

Last edited:
Overall I feel better about this season opening than last year. Liriano is a major upgrade over Dickey for starters. J.P. Howell and Joe Smith will do well with Grizzly, Osuna and Biagini. Pillar actually has a bat at the moment and I would easily say Pearce is overall a better player than Saunders.

Morales should have a successful year in the Dome, we shall see if we miss Eddy at all. Bautista is healthier than ever, and his cannon in the best that it's been in years.

One thing that needs to change though is Smoak. He's been god awful this spring and last season. So the answer would probably be either picking up a veteran on waivers at either full time 1st base/left field.... or bring in a guy from the minors. My money is on Shatkins hoping Chris Coughlan is successful in AAA and takes over the LF to make Pearce a full time 1st baseman.

Back