News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
looks real good.
we need this kind of modern urbanism in much of the old suburbs.

I wish this stuff was posted in the forums instead of this area. With the most respect, this is the third time I have come to the front page and I suspect that I am not the only one not frequenting this area often. As well, it does not lend itself to discussions (and why would we have discussions here if we have a forum).

Let's try not to make urbantoronto an incoherent mess.

its simple though, set the front page as your default UT link... that way you get the top stories each day when you log on. If nothing grabs your attention its a simple click to get to the forums. Plus as Ed says, articles are usually posted within the associated thread... I do appreciate the headline articles and the work that goes into posting them 5 days a week!

at any rate, this is perhaps the most uninspiring render I have ever seen... acres of negative space surrounding the building!

at any rate, this is perhaps the most uninspiring render I have ever seen... acres of negative space surrounding the building!

Ya, not sure why they just made up the area around the building. It's not even close to what the area looks like.

Not a very nice area, FAR too close to the Highway 401/Allen interchange = loud noise and air pollution.

Back