Votes: 11 25.6%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if the Grosvenor DP is still active. Could they start Grosvenor's mixed use residential plans this year while seeking changes for the office tower?

This is one of the developments I'm most looking forward to and I'm realllllly hoping that the retail component is knocked out of the park.

I have heard the same from a reliable source. Two or three towers, I believe, with the tallest at 40+ floors.
That’s awesome. 40 storeys right next to 17th is wild.

I wonder how they're financing this at current interest rates. Is it rental or condo?

Either way, I'm excited to see this much density on the east end of 17th.
I think the average developer with tens of millions borrowed would be thrilled at 7% interest. They probably have loans in the 15% to 25% range.

That’s awesome. 40 storeys right next to 17th is wild.
Hopefully it's nothing overbearing that places the height directly against 17th itself (or 4th to a lesser extent). Having mostly smaller, human-scaled buildings, is what makes streets like 17th work. Leave the tall stuff for the back (not unlike the McKinley Burkart version).

Hopefully it's nothing overbearing that places the height directly against 17th itself (or 4th to a lesser extent). Having mostly smaller, human-scaled buildings, is what makes streets like 17th work. Leave the tall stuff for the back (not unlike the McKinley Burkart version).
It was a while back when I saw some prelim renders but I believe the 40 floor building was along the north side of the block, away from 17th.

The 17th Ave tower will be in the 30s

Seems like a bunch of people are already up to speed on this!
I happy with the 40 floor tower being at the N.E. corner. I’d be okay with a 15 storey tower on the SW corner, 30’s too high.

Back