2.4 MB · Views: 507
  • 20170904_131322_resized.jpg
    20170904_131322_resized.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 203
  • 20170904_131339_resized.jpg
    20170904_131339_resized.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
Hi Group,
Feel Free to Correct Me if I'M Wrong Here but a while back there was Some Reservations this Project going Above Ground. Now I see Its going Above Ground which I feel is Good News on the Over All in regards to the Project. Yes 41 Flrs is a Lot but if its Now Going Above Ground I feel its adding Value and Confidence in the Over All of the Whole Project. Both in Terms of Economics and the Economy in General. Its just how I look at it in the Long Term.
Tnx,
Operater

It was always meant to go above ground. The assumption is it will be capped above the retail podium.

They are building the podium but not the towers. You'll see construction go up a couple more floors and then it will be capped off.
Hi Group,
Feel Free to Correct Me if I'M Wrong Here but a while back there was Some Reservations this Project going Above Ground. Now I see Its going Above Ground which I feel is Good News on the Over All in regards to the Project. Yes 41 Flrs is a Lot but if its Now Going Above Ground I feel its adding Value and Confidence in the Over All of the Whole Project. Both in Terms of Economics and the Economy in General. Its just how I look at it in the Long Term.
Tnx,
Operater

I'd highly doubt either of the towers will go ahead as a direct continuation of construction after the podium. However, these will be the best places to buy in for pre-construction in the entire... well, the entire province really. They'll already have a significant portion of their amenities online for everyone to see, with the added benefit of a year (+) worth of construction time taken off due to the parking garage and podium already being completed. Once Embassy Bosa launches sales, I expect these puppies to sell.

I thought I read awhile back that phase 1 includes the retail component plus the taller tower. Guess we'll find out in a couple months.

I'll cross my fingers for your sources. I think this one was supposed to be the tallest tower in the EV. I'd like to see it move forward.

Yeah this will be the tallest in the EV by almost 40 meters. The next tallest is Pulse (Evolution) at I think 106 meters. Tower 2 will be the third tallest in the EV, at 90 meters.

Hi Group,
Minor Disagreement. OK if the Podium Section Gets Blt 1st, that Would make It the First Phase. If the 1st Tower gets Blt later It would have to B the 2nd Phase and the 2nd Tower would then B a 3rd or 4th Phase Depending on how this Project Developes Later,.
Tnx,
Operater.

Back