Any plans to revive Stampede Station 2? Perhaps as a condo or mixed use building? Would be nice to complete that section of the block. I would love for Keynote 4, The One, Stampede Station 2, and all 3 towers of Curtis Block to be built. Also, the final parcel closest to the Stampede C-Train station is still vacant. If that ever got developed, those 3 blocks along McLeod Trail would be very impressive.
There was a DP or Land Use (can't remember which one) to change the project to residential...~300 units.

Any plans to revive Stampede Station 2? Perhaps as a condo or mixed use building? Would be nice to complete that section of the block. I would love for Keynote 4, The One, Stampede Station 2, and all 3 towers of Curtis Block to be built. Also, the final parcel closest to the Stampede C-Train station is still vacant. If that ever got developed, those 3 blocks along McLeod Trail would be very impressive.

I believe the revival or at least redesignation of the site of Stampede Station 2 was mentioned a couple months ago.

Edit: Whoops, Surreal beat me to it! :p

Hi,
That Land by Stamped Station at 15th Ave S. E. There is if I am Correct a House with a Lawyer Firm plus a Bigger Sq Bldg in the Areas. Others? Believe So. Question is that Land Been Bought for Dvlpmt? Maybe - Maybe Not YET? As Dvlpmt Moves South, It will B Prime Dvlpmt Territory. Just Interested to Know.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi,
Questions? What Areas Were Stampede No 2 and Keystone No 4 to B Blt In I Believe No 2 was Part of a 2 Bldg Project Where Only One Got Blt., Keystone 4 I know Next
to Nothing about.

Tnx,
Operater,

Hi,
Questions? What Areas Were Stampede No 2 and Keystone No 4 to B Blt In I Believe No 2 was Part of a 2 Bldg Project Where Only One Got Blt., Keystone 4 I know Next
to Nothing about.

Tnx,
Operater,

Stampede 2 (now planned as residential) will go right beside Stampede 1 (empty lot on the north side). Keynote 4 is planned for NW corner of Macleod Tr and 12 Ave SE. It was supposed to be office so don't count on it starting anytime soon.

Back