News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

It's hopefully going to be a good couple of years to be a Flames fan (followed by a bad half-decade as all of the aging players on max contracts pile up). But a good couple of years might be better than another decade of mediocrity?
It's all worth it if they can win a cup! This is the best team the Flames have had since the cup in 89, lots of the talking heads are predicting the Flames make it the whole way, a couple even predict a Flames - Panthers Final!

Last edited:
It's all worth it if they can win a cup! This is the best team the Flames have had since the cup in 89, lots of the talking heads are predicting the Flames make it the whole way, a couple even predict a Flames - Panthers Final!

I've given up all hope. I'll believe it when they win the Western Conference. Actually I'll believe it when they win the cup. After the loss in '04 and the brutal call against the Oilers this year I have little faith in the referees.

I agree. This team, and basically the team last year for the most part, is the best group of talent we've seen since the 89/early 90's team. If we had Kipper today, we'd have a seriously good shot at a cup.

Back