It looks like Treno has closed down and is being integrated with Pazzi. I think they're planning on a lounge space in Treno.
Definitely unfortunate, really enjoyed the coffee there. We will see what the lounge brings - I assume it's meant to be an expansion of the Luca?

On a side note, I also cannot wait for the construction to be done to clear up the sidewalk and road outside of the Oliver.

1000017430.jpg

From the modern love rooftop

Between the second tower almost being completed and the opening of two park central nearby a few months back, this will be a huge boost to the vibrancy and foot traffic of this part of the beltline. I'm sure the local businesses will surely benefit as well
What’s that like 1500 units between the four buildings?

Hopefully the city can improve the pedestrian experience soon:

View attachment 573869
I was literally thinking how the City should undertake to improve 10th ave from this area all the way to Sunalta and incorporate it into the Sunalta Main Streets Plan. If we keep adding a wall of condos to the train tracks, eventually there will be a crush of pedestrians and cyclists, for which the sidewalks and street are already inadequate to support.

Back