Most people probably wouldn't notice until they signed their lease. I would hate it though, I almost always have the bedroom windows open at night, even in winter. Inoperable windows ae becoming quite common in new buildings too, the last couple condo towers I've worked on all had inoperable windows.

Most people probably wouldn't notice until they signed their lease. I would hate it though, I almost always have the bedroom windows open at night, even in winter. Inoperable windows ae becoming quite common in new buildings too, the last couple condo towers I've worked on all had inoperable windows.
Lol, that's one way to do it. A friend of mine in Vancouver lived in a building that had fixed windows, and I stayed with him for a week, and to be honest, never really noticed. It was in the winter and was raining every day, so that could have been part of the reason.

Anyone want to take some pics of the work being done to the entrance? I'd love an update as I've literally not been downtown in months.
I didn't get a picture on Tuesday but they were pouring concrete for the stairs and putting up framing on the columns for the cladding. Lots of guys on site.

20210907_091415.jpg
20210907_091303.jpg

When I have a chance, I'll provide some pictures but the current tenant lounge for the commercial tenants is quite lovely. It has a putting green, driving range simulator, foosball, big kitchen, booths, big TV, etc. if Palliser goes residential, I wonder if it will be open to residential tenants.

Back