Do you support the proposal for the new arena?

• Yes

Votes: 99 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 25.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Is part of Stampede Trail's scope to do the east side of 4th Street between 12 Ave and the underpass or will we have to wait for the block north of this to be developed to get that sidewalk redone.

I can see it now, the arena is done, Stampede Trail looks great but to get there you have to walk over an asphalt sidewalk that's waiting for a developer but get off its wallet.
That was done with the underpass already. 80% of it is against the sloped grade road, but they built a small "plaza" space on the corner in anticipation of people gathering to cross

That was done with the underpass already. 80% of it is against the sloped grade road, but they built a small "plaza" space on the corner in anticipation of people gathering to cross
To 11th, but the section between 11th & 12th was torn up I assume for all the utility work and is now asphalt.
Streetview from last month.
Screenshot 2024-07-31 152848.png

My only critique so far of the design, and maybe its just making too much of a rendering that probably isnt complete yet... but the bowl, while steep, seems to lack a bit of the seating variety you see now, moreso in the semi-premium/premium area. No noticeable group suites, loge tables, mini suites, drink rails....aside from the club thing on suite level behind the stage. It feels very, standard?
Fine with me. The more "standard" seating the more likely us normies may be able to afford a seat once in a blue moon.

Back