Do you support the proposal for the new arena?

• Yes

Votes: 97 66.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 6.9%

• Total voters
If a person wants to fill it with "stuff", it defeats the purpose of an open space that is functional outside of event nights. Other "atriums" in milwaukee, phoenix, indiana, deadmonton....they all have different wall colors/finishes, but otherwise they dont appear to be any different than ours

View attachment 588255 View attachment 588256 View attachment 588257 View attachment 588258
The long bar in Phoenix was actually a cool feature. When I first walked in, I thought it was dumb to have the bar in the middle of the main entry, but traffic actually flowed well around it, the service was fast, and I had a drink in my hand within about 2 minutes of walking into the building.

I just realized that this thread is gonna be over 9 years old by the time this thing opens in fall 27. It's been a long journey to get this thing built.
This thread has the highest amount of replies (outside the general construction thread and the urban development thread) at 3K.. High number considering the building only just started construction.

Last edited:
The long bar in Phoenix was actually a cool feature. When I first walked in, I thought it was dumb to have the bar in the middle of the main entry, but traffic actually flowed well around it, the service was fast, and I had a drink in my hand within about 2 minutes of walking into the building.
We have one of those!!! (albeit off to the side) I dont think this space will feel like a "plaza" on event nights, just a large piece of concourse to enter onto.

Really curious what the general look and vibe of the concourse's are. More wood, art, lots of digital? Or just a collection of white walls like that thing up north

Back